Thursday, March 10, 2011

Avocado Body scrub




Avocados is one of the best fruits to eat. It is full of Omega 3's and it is full of healthy fats. Health experts recommend for every one to eat 3 avocados a week to keep our Omega 3's in tip top shape and since avocados are really good for you, it is just as good for your skin.

My homemade body scrubs made with ripped avocados will not only scrub away that winter dry skin, but it will also oil and moisturize it as well. After a nice bath with this body scrub, it will leave your skin shiny and super soft. Here is my own homemade body scrub and I scrub my body with it every Saturday. For an entire week my skin is super soft without itching or discomforts that are always left from a cold winter...I also recommend you use it on your face, it will leave your face glowing. Enjoy.

1 ripe avocado
1 T. mayonnaise
1 egg yolks
2 T. olive oil
1/4 cup of your favorite body scrub
Whip it well with a beater and store in the refrigerator in a tight closed container.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment