Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Homemade Body Scrub

Would you like baby soft skin?




All of us want to have that baby soft skin, but aging and these cold winter weather can destroy and dry up our skin. Here is a great way I keep that wonderful soft skin year around,...especially in the winter.
Once a week I scrub my body with this great in home concoction I make right from my kitchen.
1 very ripe avocado
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of oatmeal
1/3 cup of body scrub
Mix it all well with a hand beater, then shower with it using a small face cloth. Scrub your body with it and also scrub the bottom of oyur feet with a brush to cleanse and soften those rough edges. It is marvelous for the skin. You will have soft skin for at least 3 to 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment